[PATCH] Small optimization inTemplate._flatten
|Reported by:||Christoph Zwerschke <cito@…>||Owned by:||cmlenz|
I noticed two small issues in the loop in Template._flatten:
- Is it clear that substream is either a list or a string and not any other kind of sequence? If not, shouldn't be other sequences treated like lists?
- In the case that substream is a (unicode) string, it is reassembled by joining all its characters (in this line).
The attached patch fixes these problems.
Change History (10)
Changed 8 years ago by Christoph Zwerschke <cito@…>
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 8 years ago by anonymous
- Owner changed from cmlenz to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 0.5.1 to devel
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by cmlenz
- Owner changed from anonymous to cmlenz
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by cmlenz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed