|Version 6 (modified by jochen.kupperschmidt@…, 10 years ago) (diff)|
Who Uses Genshi?
This page lists projects, products, companies, organizations, or individuals who are successfully using (or have used) Genshi.
If you're also using Genshi, feel free to add a blurb to the list!
- The Trac Project (http://trac.edgewall.org/)
Trac has switched from ClearSilver to Genshi for templating in 0.11 (currently in development) — in fact, Genshi was originally developed for Trac
- Kaizen (http://code.google.com/p/kaizen/)
- a web-based GTD application
- AtomGT (http://code.google.com/p/atomgt/)
- a Genshi based Atom Feed generator.
- homework prod. (http://homework.nwsnet.de/)
- personal site mostly about code; happily utilizes Genshi (and has replaced Kid and SimpleTAL)