|Version 6 (modified by Carsten Klein <carsten.klein@…>, 3 years ago)|
Pluggable Directives Libraries (#395)
- provide for a framework for introducing additional directives into the system, even from different namespace
- existing directives must not be overridden, nor replaced, alternate versions have to be placed in a different namespace
- detection of available directives libraries is via the [genshi.libraries.directives] entry point
- available directives libraries in the system will be automatically loaded by the system
Current Development State
- still in early design/prototyping phase
More information will be made available as soon as the initial prototype is working.
Feel free to add your wishes for this feature. Please do not remove existing wishes from other users, extend upon them.
- working branch to develop this in a joint effort on g.e.o. directly
Example Directives Library
This example serves as a skeleton for ongoing development. It also serves as the initial documentation for the new feature.