|Version 45 (modified by cmlenz, 8 years ago)|
Python toolkit for generation of output for the web
Genshi is a Python library that provides an integrated set of components for parsing, generating, and processing HTML, XML or other textual content for output generation on the web. The major feature is a template language, which is heavily inspired by Kid.
- Frequently asked questions
- What people say about Genshi
- Who is using Genshi?
- Some performance numbers
- Comparison with Kid
- Projects extending Genshi
- User Guide (0.4 | 0.3)
- API Documentation (0.4 | 0.3)
- Recipes for using Genshi
- Helper functions for use in templates
- Slides from Chris´ talk on Genshi at EuroPython 2007
Please note that the Genshi source tarballs come with comprehensive HTML documentation, encompassing both the generated API documentation and the user guide. The API documentation (courtesy of Epydoc) in particular is a lot better than the version you find here.
The Subversion repository can be accessed via: