|Version 29 (modified by anonymous, 6 years ago)|
Who Uses Genshi?
This page lists projects, products, companies, organizations, or individuals who are successfully using (or have used) Genshi.
If you're also using Genshi, feel free to add a blurb to the list!
Note: we'll occasionally check links added to this list, and remove sites that seem unlikely to be using Genshi (such as Wordpress powered blogs that claim to use Genshi for generating RSS/Atom feeds). If we accidentally remove a legitimate entry, feel free to protest by sending a mail to our MailingList.
- The Trac Project ( http://trac.edgewall.org/)
Trac has switched from ClearSilver to Genshi for templating in 0.11 (currently in development) — in fact, Genshi was originally developed for Trac
- Kaizen ( http://code.google.com/p/kaizen/)
- a web-based GTD application
- AtomGT ( http://code.google.com/p/atomgt/)
- a Genshi based Atom Feed generator.
- homework prod. ( http://homework.nwsnet.de/)
- personal site mostly about code; happily utilizes Genshi (and has replaced Kid and SimpleTAL)
- Foxmarks ( http://foxmarks.com)
- At Foxmarks, we're turning web search upside down. Creating a better way to search that is community inspired and people powered. We're using Genshi for all our public facing Web sites.
- Pastie ( http://pastie.ufsoft.org)
- It's a pastebin joined from 2 great ideas, Pylons pastebin and Pocoo's LodgeIt pastebin.
- PylonsGenshi ( http://pastie.ufsoft.org/wiki/PylonsGenshi)
- Pylons based Paste project template Using Genshi as the templating language.
- TurboGears web framework ( http://www.turbogears.org) - Genshi can be used as an alternative template engine with TG 1.0 and is the default engine for TG 1.1 and TG 2.
- Freebase online database ( http://www.freebase.com)
- Kind of like a database version of Wikipedia, using Genshi for all aspects of the site including inline editing and RSS.
- widgets.opera.com Opera Widgets distribution site ( http://widgets.opera.com)
- A place for people to share and find Opera Widgets
- relatorio ( http://relatorio.openhex.org)
- A high level templating library able to output OpenOffice documents and PDFs.
- BTB Royals ( http://www.btb-royals.de/)
- A basketball team from Oldenburg, Germany.
- Siafoo ( http://www.siafoo.net/)
- A site dedicated to sharing code and programming experience.