|Version 17 (modified by Melissa Jonas, 7 years ago)|
Who Uses Genshi?
This page lists projects, products, companies, organizations, or individuals who are successfully using (or have used) Genshi.
If you're also using Genshi, feel free to add a blurb to the list!
- The Trac Project ( http://trac.edgewall.org/)
Trac has switched from ClearSilver to Genshi for templating in 0.11 (currently in development) — in fact, Genshi was originally developed for Trac
- Kaizen ( http://code.google.com/p/kaizen/)
- a web-based GTD application
- AtomGT ( http://code.google.com/p/atomgt/)
- a Genshi based Atom Feed generator.
- newsartikel ( http://www.newsartikel.net)
- Online news portal. Genshi is used for the feed generating.
- homework prod. ( http://homework.nwsnet.de/)
- personal site mostly about code; happily utilizes Genshi (and has replaced Kid and SimpleTAL)
- dmp|cda ( http://www.dmpcda.de)
- use Genshi for all customer projects especially for feed generation.
- SalesRecon ( http://salesrecon.com)
- Email management for sales professionals. Public site uses Genshi to generate static html files, authenticated portion of site runs 100% dynamic generated w/ Genshi (some memcaching of output)
- Presse-Dienst 24 ( http://www.presse-dienst24.eu)
- News-site with actual pressreleases (located in germany) - Genshi is used for managing the news-feeds.
- Foxmarks ( http://foxmarks.com)
- At Foxmarks, we're turning web search upside down. Creating a better way to search that is community inspired and people powered. We're using Genshi for all our public facing Web sites.
- mamarazzo ( http://mamarazzo.de)
- A online magazine which uses Genshi for processing, parsing and generating the news-feeds (rss and atom).